Are Hello, my name is Katerina Meyvial, I am a wedding planner in Paris. I plan weddings, elopements and wedding weekends in Paris and its region for couples from all over the world.
Do you want to plan an amazing celebration in Paris? Here is what I can do for you :
- Find an amazing venue for your ceremony and your wedding reception
- Select the best catering company for your wedding dinner and a day-after event, define your menu, interpret your vision and your needs for the best guest experience
- Provide you with vendor recommendations to ensure you are taken care of by the best professionals
- Plan your religious ceremony in Paris if you want to have one
- Create a design of your wedding that will wow your guests and create a unique setting for your celebration
- Plan a great party with the help of the experienced DJs, bands and other entertainment professionals
- Organise a stylish welcome cocktail the night before your wedding and a relaxed day-after event
- Help you to book accommodation for you and your guests
- Organise transfers and visits
As your wedding planner, I will share with you my precious contacts and will give you an insightful opinion on various wedding venues in Paris. I will be your local guide to all things weddings and celebrations and will help you to make informed decisions on your wedding planning.
Advising you on French dining traditions, best practices when it comes to a day schedule and logistics, room layout and floorplans, entertainment and drink service, I will guide you through the planning process from a to z.
To ensure that you are surrounded by the best professionals, I keep working on my address book constantly. I am proud to work with the most talented, the most experienced and passionate vendors that I cherry-pick worldwide.
ADVISE. It is important for me to advise you and to make sure you are making informed decisions about your wedding planning in Paris. How to invest wisely, which elements are essential and which ones are superficial, what venue is the best fit for me, which vendor shall I hire? I will guide you through the planning process by analysing all pros and cons so that you are excited and relaxed about your wedding day.
CULTURE. I love when we share the same vision with my couples, but I am also excited when they make me discover new horizons, be it new culture, cuisine or music!
AESTHETICS. Good taste is a muscle, and I keep training mine every day. I will help you to choose the best décor for your wedding day, and to highlight the ambience with stunning florals that convey a message and create a particular mood. There is no wedding faux pas possible with my team of vendors!
ENVIRONMENT. I encourage the use of seasonal and local food and flowers and working with environmentally responsible suppliers. Catering companies I love working with aim to reduce their waste, the champagne producer I recommend doesn’t use pesticides on his fields, florists I team up with mostly use flowers grown locally, in the Parisian area.
10 random facts about me
My own wedding was in Provence
Since February 2019, I am mum to a beautiful Victoria
My favourite terrace in Paris is the one that belongs to Café Marly in the Louvre
I dream about having a house and growing flowers, berries and fruits in the garden
I love house and electro music
My favourite painters are François Boucher and Degas
When I was little, I wanted to be an interior designer
The French castle that inspires me the most is Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
Mai Tai is one of my favourite cocktails
Are you looking for a wedding planner in Paris? It will be my pleasure to help you to plan your wedding, elopement, or wedding weekend! Please book your free consultation here to e-meet and start planning your wedding in Paris!