English-speaking wedding planner in Paris
Hello, my name is Katerina Meyvial, I am a wedding planner in Paris. I plan destination weddings, elopements, and wedding weekends in Paris and its region for couples from all over the world.
My motivation? To make the planning of your destination wedding in France easy and stress-free!
Previously, I had an opportunity to work with couples from the USA, UK, Australia, China, Ukraine, and I am delighted to make my clients’ lives easier by making wedding planning more comprehensive and less stressful, even if they can’t come to Paris before their wedding!
ADVISE. It is important for me to advise you and to make sure you are making informed decisions about your wedding planning in Paris.
- What venue is the best fit for me?
- How to stay within the budget and invest wisely?
- What vendor shall I choose among the variety of beautiful Instagram profiles?
- How to make my party AMAZING?
- What is essential and what is superficial?
I will guide you through the planning process by analysing all pros and cons so that you are excited and relaxed about your wedding day.
CULTURE. I love when we share the same vision with my couples, but I am also excited when they make me discover new horizons, be it new culture, cuisine, or music!
AESTHETICS. Good taste is a muscle, and I keep training mine every day. I will help you to choose the best décor for your wedding day, and to highlight the ambiance with stunning florals that convey a message and create a particular mood. There is no wedding faux pas possible with my team of vendors!
ENVIRONMENT. I encourage the use of seasonal and local food and flowers and working with environmentally responsible suppliers. Catering companies I love working with aim to reduce their waste, the champagne producer I recommend doesn’t use pesticides on his fields, florists I team up with mostly use flowers grown locally, in the Parisian area. And I also encourage you to offset the CO2 emissions of your flight (it only costs around 70€ for a return trip, and you can do it here)
Looking for an English-speaking wedding planner in Paris?
Here is what I can do for you :
- Find an amazing venue for your ceremony and your wedding reception
- Select the best catering company for your wedding dinner and a day-after event, define your menu, interpret your vision and your needs for the best guest experience
- Provide you with vendor recommendations to ensure you are taken care of by the best professionals
- Plan your religious ceremony in Paris if you want to have one
- Create a design of your wedding that will wow your guests and create a unique setting for your celebration
- Plan a great party with the help of the experienced DJs, bands and other entertainment professionals
- Organise a stylish welcome cocktail the night before your wedding and a relaxed day-after event
- Help you to book accommodation for you and your guests
- Organise transfers and visits
You will benefit from my local venue knowledge, and will get access to a vendor list that I source globally! My address book evolves constantly to ensure that you are taken care of by the best professionals!
I will be your local guide to all things weddings and celebrations and will help you to make informed decisions on your wedding planning. Advising you on French dining traditions, best practices when it comes to a day schedule and logistics, room layout and floorplans, entertainment and drink service, I will guide you through the planning process from A to Z.
5 random facts about me
I got married in Provence (ever since I’ve realised that dealing with vendors and venues there is VERY HARD)
I got my bachelor’s degree at the University of Plymouth, in the United Kingdom
My favourite spots for drinking cocktails and enjoying summer evenings are Parisian rooftops and terraces with the view (check out Café Marly, Perruche, and Raphael Hotel, when you are in Paris)
Great bar and amazing DJ are two wedding must-haves for me that should be illegal to save on
I dream about seeing Aurora Borealis, and throwing a boat party somewhere at the Cote d’Azur, perhaps in Calanques